Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Starbucks going big. NYTimes.com

Starbucks ain't backing down. While McDonald's cruises around Seattle with side boards on busses reading "$4 is DUMB" - Starbucks is advertising on Maureen Dowd's New York Times articles.

Know your target!

"Yeah, we're Starbucks. Whatever. We are what we are."

And McDonald's...$4 is dumb, and a $1 cheeseburger is really smart. Thanks for trashing our environment and introducing billions of cows to hell on earth in the process. That makes me feel good all over.

Still: McDonald's is sooo good. Comfort food extraordinaire.



Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

i would love to invite you to Seattle food blogger events
please send me email if you are interested

kerenlovestocook@gmail.com